Specific school matriculate stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Palam

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I purchased the online MSAR for $12 and am failing to see where they list schools and their average MCAT and GPA statistics.

Perhaps I'm losing it from the heat, but can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!

It's under the "Selection Factors" tab for each school.

Edit: The stats listed are for accepted students and not matriculants (if that matters to you)

In what section?

I don't have it in front of me but when I had looked, I hadn't seen anything like that. I saw a few charts regarding average mcat and gpa acceptance rates, but nothing that listed schools and their particular stats.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ah, I know what happened. I hastily bought the MSAR 'getting started' and not an online subscription. The first of many medical school pursuit costs.

Ah, I know what happened. I hastily bought the MSAR 'getting started' and not an online subscription. The first of many medical school pursuit costs.

I saw that you spent $12 and I instantly knew you probably didn't buy the MSAR. It costs like $20.

I saw that you spent $12 and I instantly knew you probably didn't buy the MSAR. It costs like $20.

Yeah, it was $22 and comes with a free copy of 'getting started' :idea:

Edit: got it.

Delete!

Last edited: