Speech Anxiety

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nerdeka

Female
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I developed very bad public speaking anxiety in college and am now one year post grad and I have improved it DRASTICALLY in 3 months.

The way I did so is so unconventional but I basically talked to people on podcasts and live streams. Not only do you talk to people directly but you also speak to an audience. This has helped so much for interviews and just class presentations.

The off the cuff questions/comments ("your mom's a *****) really has helped me think quicker and be less anxious. Sounds ridiculous but I recommend it to anyone. My voice would literally shake in the beginning.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
I developed very bad public speaking anxiety in college and am now one year post grad and I have improved it DRASTICALLY in 3 months.

The way I did so is so unconventional but I basically talked to people on podcasts and live streams. Not only do you talk to people directly but you also speak to an audience. This has helped so much for interviews and just class presentations.

The off the cuff questions/comments ("your mom's a *****) really has helped me think quicker and be less anxious. Sounds ridiculous but I recommend it to anyone. My voice would literally shake in the beginning.
Haha did one of your interviewers say this to you?

Last edited: