Speed Game Covid Edition Sign ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PippyPony

not a wolf
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are you missing WW already? Can't make it to May 9th? WW is considered an essential commodity and is now available for home delivery!

Speedy WW via Amazon Prime -- Delivery by Sunday, May 3
(can take up to...15/16?)

Extended stay-at-home order until...

(Put your name and preferred start/end dates below if you would like a slightly longer game instead of a speed game on Sunday.)

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Sunday:
3. Kota

Members don't see this ad :)
If you want help pip, I’d be willing to help you out

Reactions: 1 user
Sunday:
1. 3m
3. Kota

i fine with whatever type of game! thanks for putting something together pip!

Members don't see this ad :)
After my (only) epic speed game win, I'm officially retired from the format. I do want in on this May 9th game though, so sign me up for that!

What time would this start?
Oh sorry -- just saw this.

Ehhh I was thinking of having it run most of the day EST (so starting before noon), but could bump the start time to something more reasonable for the west coast! 1pm eastern, with a long first cycle?

Looks like the interest level may not be there, though, so unless there is a surge of sign ups in the next few hours, it'll be tabled for the future :cat:

I’ll play! Especially if it’s at 1 pm EST. I have become a lazy **** during quarantine and cannot guarantee I’d be up and functional at 9 am if it started at 12 :laugh:

I'm working all day tomorrow, but I'm down to try the next speed game!

Oh sorry -- just saw this.

Ehhh I was thinking of having it run most of the day EST (so starting before noon), but could bump the start time to something more reasonable for the west coast! 1pm eastern, with a long first cycle?

Looks like the interest level may not be there, though, so unless there is a surge of sign ups in the next few hours, it'll be tabled for the future :cat:
I'd be able to do that but yeah if there's no interest maybe next time

If it starts in the evening I'm in, but I have lunch/afternoon plans that would make ww'ing hard. Tag me if anyone becomes interested in the late option, but I've been missing ww so you might see me in the one next week! :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using SDN mobile

I would but idk how hungover I’ll be tomorrow so.... probably a no from me hahahah. Unless BC plays then I’ll play

Yeah sorry folks, we needed to reach at least 11-ish signed up by earlier this evening to make it feasible, so this will not run tomorrow.

If there is continued interest, maybe something can be put together for later this week, but otherwise please sign up for the next full game!

• Sad
Gosh now I’m really temped to play the champion practice...