Speed WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day closed. Results pending.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dang it, day closed. Currently working on some stuff and trying to check computer frequently

Final Lynch Vote Tally:

Alors 5 - FS, Dwin, WS, Lissa, wld
Dwin 1 - Alors

You have lynched Alors, a wolf. It is now Night 3. Deadline at 2:05 MDT or until I receive all of the PMs.

1- dvmd - angel
2- devyn - villager
3- FS
4-lissa
5- Dwin
6-alors- wolf
7- WS
8- tropic - villager
9- wld

First time wolf first speed game of course I would be lynch early on!
:p lol

Now damnit seer...you've got a 25% shot at getting a wolf and ending this for the villagers. No pressure.

First time wolf first speed game of course I would be lynch early on!
:p lol

There's usually only about 5, maybe 6 rounds in a speed game this size. So, day 3 isn't that early. :laugh:

It was fun thought!
What a different dynamic!

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow! Speed games move so fast! I feel like I cannot leave the computer.

I leave it up on my screen, go do something, come back and hit F5 quick. :thumbup:

You wake up to find FS, your seer, dead. It is now Day 4. Deadline is 2:10 MDT. Lynch!

1- dvmd - angel
2- devyn - villager
3- FS - seer
4-lissa
5- Dwin
6-alors- wolf
7- WS
8- tropic - villager
9- wld

Okay...I'll give you a pass FS. Getting killed is a damn good excuse for not finding a wolf. . .

Lynch Dwin

I feel like your "aggressive" playing is suspicious.

Why lynch me?

Again, saw that coming. At least he found a wolf first. lynch dwin

Why retaliate lynch me last round?

I retaliate lynch most people and then waffle. ALWAYS. Lupin and I had this argument in the Misfits thread. It gets a lynch vote in if I am not able to check in.

No reason. Honestly with the seer dead this is likely a wolf win. Speed games favor wolves in my opinion.

How do you know this?

He made it pretty obvious that he was the seer when he said to take his word for it in lynching alors...as a ww veteran you should recognize that. unlynch dwin, lynch ws

He made it pretty obvious that he was the seer when he said to take his word for it in lynching alors...as a ww veteran you should recognize that. unlynch dwin, lynch ws

So, you are just assuming Dwin is a wolf, then.

Dwin was the second one to lynch Alors, when we had a 5-way tie. He wouldn't have chosen Alors if he was a wolf.

This makes me want to lynch you.

Unlynch wld, Lynch Lissa

So, you are just assuming Dwin is a wolf, then.

Dwin was the second one to lynch Alors, when we had a 5-way tie. He wouldn't have chosen Alors if he was a wolf.

This makes me want to lynch you.

Unlynch wld, Lynch Lissa
:confused: why would I switch my vote to you if I just assumed dwin was a wolf?

And honestly, no, I did not catch that.

You still haven't answered the question, Lissa. How do you know Dwin is a wolf? So, dwin figured out who the seer was. So did you.

Here:

pizza.jpg

It is a pizza waffle... :D

And honestly, no, I did not catch that.

You still haven't answered the question, Lissa. How do you know Dwin is a wolf? So, dwin figured out who the seer was. So did you.

Are you high? Never did I say I knew dwin was a wolf. If I knew he was a wolf I would effing vote for him.

Again, saw that coming. At least he found a wolf first. lynch dwin

I totally thought you knew Dwin was a wolf, by the above comment. It sure sounded that way the way it was worded.

I'm a vanilla villager. Won't get a wolf by lynching me.

I totally thought you knew Dwin was a wolf, by the above comment. It sure sounded that way the way it was worded.

I'm a vanilla villager. Won't get a wolf by lynching me.

I was talking about him finding Alors before he got killed.

You have lynched WS, a villager. It is now Night 4. Deadline is 2:25 MDT or until all PMs are received.

1- dvmd - angel
2- devyn - villager
3- FS - seer
4-lissa
5- Dwin
6-alors- wolf
7- WS - villager
8- tropic - villager
9- wld