Speed WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seriously, haven't seen a villager win on Speed WW

Members don't see this ad.

You have lynched WS, a villager. It is now Night 4. Deadline is 2:25 MDT or until all PMs are received.

1- dvmd - angel
2- devyn - villager
3- FS - seer
4-lissa
5- Dwin
6-alors- wolf
7- WS - villager
8- tropic - villager
9- wld

So wolves win

Members don't see this ad :)
wolf win or villager win, I still always have fun with speed games!

I'm not the wolf. And if Lis is the wolf she has the biggest wolf balls I've ever seen for getting herself elected mayor.

Lissa awakes to find Dwin, a villager, dead. She runs to the mayor office and locks the door. Little does she know that wld is already there waiting for her. wld, a wolf, swiftly kills Lissa to secure a win for the wolves.

1- dvmd - angel
2- devyn - villager
3- FS - seer
4-lissa - villager
5- Dwin - villager
6-alors- wolf
7- WS - villager
8- tropic - villager
9- wld - wolf

sunny3.gif

Thanks for playing guys!!! :D I appreciate your patience with this noob mod. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
I KNEW it. I shouldn't have misread Lissa's post and switched. Voted for you twice in a row, and then I waffled. sigh.

good game. :thumbup:

i seriously nerfed the wolfs in my game and the villagers won too easily....

but yeah, standard setup the wolves are too powerful in speed rounds... their ability to PM each other is majorly powerful

I must have missed your game. Even though they are stacked one way or the other it seems I still like them.

I was just excited to win! WOO! I won something! Thanks, Escalla

now that I'm free for the night, anyone up for round 2? i wanna play!

I want to, but they take about 2 hours and that's all I have left before work. If you need me to, sign me up, but I may only post once per cycle.

now that I'm free for the night, anyone up for round 2? i wanna play!

I'll mod one if people think we could get enough interest in another. I'd likly do it over in the lounge since I feel more like a "lounger" than a prevet. Though I don't post in the lounge often beyond WW's. . .

I'll mod one if people think we could get enough interest in another. I'd likly do it over in the lounge since I feel more like a "lounger" than a prevet. Though I don't post in the lounge often beyond WW's. . .

With how often you're over here, you're definitely an honorary pre-vet. :thumbup: :D

if you build it, we might be able to get enough people to come...

lol. I wonder if allowing two villagers to be linked/pm will help balance it slightly? hmm