Speed WW Sign-up & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
devyn 2 - swings, Alors
Alors 3 - dyachei, DVMD, devyn

5/5 votes. Deadline 22:00 EST.

You have a little bit to waffle yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
You have sentenced Alors, a villager, to death.

It is now Night 5. Deadline 22:20 EST.

There are 4 players remaining:

1. DVMD
2. hedgie - villager
3. Devyn
4. swings
5. bbeventer - wolf
6. Lupin - seer
7. Dwin - villager
8. FantasyFlyer - villager
9. dyachei
10. Alors - villager

dyachei, the angel is found dead. COD? Not sure....Though there are a lot of whiskey bottles found near her body.....

The body of swings is also found. She was hit from afar with a stone to the temple. A slingshot is found in the neighbour's yard.....

devyn and DVMD rejoice as all of the villagers are dead!

Wolves win.

1. DVMD - wolf
2. hedgie - villager
3. Devyn - converted wolf
4. swings - villager
5. bbeventer - wolf
6. Lupin - seer
7. Dwin - villager
8. FantasyFlyer - villager
9. dyachei - angel
10. Alors - villager

Thanks for playing guys. It's too bad a couple of people didn't show up. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the game Escalla! Wolves got seriously lucking taking lupin out first. Who was the original wolf and who was the convert?

Thanks for the game Escalla! Wolves got seriously lucking taking lupin out first. Who was the original wolf and who was the convert?

devyn was converted. I'm glad you guys took out bbe instead of DVMD because I'm not sure what I would have done if the inactive player was left....:laugh:

Speed WW is so much harder for me than regular WW.

Speed WW is so much harder for me than regular WW.

It is for me too. Though it didn't help that the seer was gone the first night.

Not that any investigations would have happened anyways, it looks like. :( It makes me sad when people no-show.

Did lupin not even play? I didn't notice. I admit I forgot what time this was starting and almost missed day 1. I also didn't know who all was playing and was going to try to elect LIS since I saw he posted.

Did lupin not even play? I didn't notice. I admit I forgot what time this was starting and almost missed day 1. I also didn't know who all was playing and was going to try to elect LIS since I saw he posted.

No, I'm afraid Lupin and bbe didn't play.

It's easier to miss and be late when you're a villager without the role PM reminder.

Good thing we only have to wait a few days until the 17th to start again! :D

No, I'm afraid Lupin and bbe didn't play.

It's easier to miss and be late when you're a villager without the role PM reminder.

Good thing we only have to wait a few days until the 17th to start again! :D

I'd say that's too long to wait but I really need to get packing and prepare for the big move (all 45 minutes of it). Then WW will be ready to go when I'm all settled in.

Well, bad luck on the part of the villagers that I rolled the seer role and somewhat fortunate wolves killed me N1 for my saving grace as I had completely forgotten the game 'cause my mum showed up. :oops:

Anywho, another wolfie win in speed. Villagers will take it back again soon! Appreciation to you Escalla for running it though. You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, bad luck on the part of the villagers that I rolled the seer role and somewhat fortunate wolves killed me N1 for my saving grace as I had completely forgotten the game 'cause my mum showed up. :oops:

Anywho, another wolfie win in speed. Villagers will take it back again soon! Appreciation to you Escalla for running it though. You're the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think these games are skewed to the wolves... Speed is very much a lottery, where you get lucky or not... Not nearly as much villager strategy involved except wild guesses, so it's not surprising the wolves almost always win them... I want to muse on it, but I might try to run one tonight that still has the speed timing, but can be a bit more strategic...

I think these games are skewed to the wolves... Speed is very much a lottery, where you get lucky or not... Not nearly as much villager strategy involved except wild guesses, so it's not surprising the wolves almost always win them... I want to muse on it, but I might try to run one tonight that still has the speed timing, but can be a bit more strategic...

True.....Though I think the size of the game really has an effect too. Even a couple more people would really help the villagers....since by the time they're onto the wolves it's usually too late. Perhaps a greater ratio would help balance things, though that heavily depends on recruitment.

The villagers did win Dwin's game in two rounds. :D

Last edited:
True.....Though I think the size of the game really has an effect too. Even a couple more people would really help the villagers....since by the time they're onto the wolves it's usually too late. Perhaps a greater ratio would help balance things, though that heavily depends on recruitment.

The villagers did win Dwin's game in two rounds. :D

Yeah. That was just pure luck though. Not that it counts less, but I'm with rojo, it's blind luck (still fun though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for playing guys. It's too bad a couple of people didn't show up. :(

Sorry Escalla :( totally intended to, checked the forum before running to my friends for a quick dinner and I was dead before I got back.

Thanks for modding though!