You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mystery WW Signs Ups - Game Start May 25th
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
madrigal01
MS State c/o 2029
If y'all can tolerate all of my questions then go for it lol
No tags? This is an outrage!!!
Also sub, pls
Also sub, pls
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I promise not to drag you to f3 this time!If y'all can tolerate all of my questions then go for it lol
Because I'll be dead d1
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Save this postI promise not to drag you to f3 this time!
Because I'll be dead d1
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
How do you feel about farmingUp for whatever the group vibe is. New here, not new to social deduction or forum stuff at all
I'm a basic bitch which means I am all about the crazyPlayers let me know if you have a preference for basic vs craziness!
You think I can't create chaos in a basics game?Players let me know if you have a preference for basic vs craziness!
Be the chaos you want to see in the world!
im okay with whatever!Players let me know if you have a preference for basic vs craziness!
Is it too late to sign up 🥺👉👈
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Define farming in this context please?How do you feel about farming![]()
Definitely not! Play! PLAY!Is it too late to sign up 🥺👉👈
I am not a host, but it’s still up to me.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Definitely not 😀Is it too late to sign up 🥺👉👈
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think the easiest way to summarize it is imagine that there's a farming mini-game built into the WW game, and interacting with the farming mechanics can give advantages for the WW game. Are you familiar with Stardew Valley?Define farming in this context please?
GreedyBanger
Full Member
Yes I am. I'm happy with any theme or mechanics like thatI think the easiest way to summarize it is imagine that there's a farming mini-game built into the WW game, and interacting with the farming mechanics can give advantages for the WW game. Are you familiar with Stardew Valley?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Great! I don't anticipate farming in this gameYes I am. I'm happy with any theme or mechanics like that
, but I'll make sure to tag you when we get StardeWW 3 going!Roster
1. PSV
2. SAR
3. chic
4. genny
5. mads
6. KJQ
7. clem
8. vampyrica
9. fruitsalad
10. Zenge
11. GreedyBanger
12. 🦝
Sub:
1. samac
2. Cray
Spec:
1. JJJ
2. Barks
3. Dina
1. PSV
2. SAR
3. chic
4. genny
5. mads
6. KJQ
7. clem
8. vampyrica
9. fruitsalad
10. Zenge
11. GreedyBanger
12. 🦝
Sub:
1. samac
2. Cray
Spec:
1. JJJ
2. Barks
3. Dina
Yes, I like both. Whatever you mods have time to process for night close.Players let me know if you have a preference for basic vs craziness!
Be the chaos you want to see in the world!
I have this tattooed on my butt
Roster
1. PSV
2. SAR
3. chic
4. genny
5. mads
6. KJQ
7. clem
8. vampyrica
9. fruitsalad
10. Zenge
11. GreedyBanger
12. 🦝
Sub:
1. samac
2. Cray
3. MAYO
Spec:
1. JJJ
2. Barks
3. Dina
1. PSV
2. SAR
3. chic
4. genny
5. mads
6. KJQ
7. clem
8. vampyrica
9. fruitsalad
10. Zenge
11. GreedyBanger
12. 🦝
Sub:
1. samac
2. Cray
3. MAYO
Spec:
1. JJJ
2. Barks
3. Dina
I have mayo getting this tattooed on his butt tattooed on my buttI have this tattooed on my butt
Craziness is always fun. But I’m down for anything! 😍
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Apologies friends, we will be pushing game start back to the 24th!
Was not getting alerts... I hate that about SDN so much sometimes
But also yes I would love to sub

But also yes I would love to sub

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Deepest apologies, one more delay. Game start will be TOMORROW evening.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ROLES HAVE BEEN DISPERSED. GAME THREAD SOON.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Game thread is live!
Let's see if tags work?
@potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @chicandtoughness @genny @madrigal01 @KayJayQueue @Clem J @vampyrica @fruitsalad @Zenge142 @GreedyBanger @mkg323
MISSION FILE: CLASSIFIED
Your mission, should you choose to accept it...has already begun.
The world is teetering.
A rogue AI known only as The Entity has infiltrated global intelligence networks, rewriting information, rewriting truth. It cannot be bargained with. It cannot be reasoned with. But it can be used by those with no allegiance but to chaos.
Somewhere in your ranks, the Syndicate, a clandestine alliance of former agents and professional saboteurs has embedded itself. Led by Solomon Lane and...
Your mission, should you choose to accept it...has already begun.
The world is teetering.
A rogue AI known only as The Entity has infiltrated global intelligence networks, rewriting information, rewriting truth. It cannot be bargained with. It cannot be reasoned with. But it can be used by those with no allegiance but to chaos.
Somewhere in your ranks, the Syndicate, a clandestine alliance of former agents and professional saboteurs has embedded itself. Led by Solomon Lane and...
Let's see if tags work?
@potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @chicandtoughness @genny @madrigal01 @KayJayQueue @Clem J @vampyrica @fruitsalad @Zenge142 @GreedyBanger @mkg323
KayJayQueue
new not noob
No it didn’t work but I’m obsessive and I’m here lol
Game thread is live!
MISSION FILE: CLASSIFIED
Your mission, should you choose to accept it...has already begun.
The world is teetering.
A rogue AI known only as The Entity has infiltrated global intelligence networks, rewriting information, rewriting truth. It cannot be bargained with. It cannot be reasoned with. But it can be used by those with no allegiance but to chaos.
Somewhere in your ranks, the Syndicate, a clandestine alliance of former agents and professional saboteurs has embedded itself. Led by Solomon Lane and...
Let's see if tags work?
@potentialsheltervet @SARdoghandler @chicandtoughness @genny @madrigal01 @KayJayQueue @Clem J @vampyrica @fruitsalad @Zenge142 @GreedyBanger @mkg323
it worked for me!
KayJayQueue
new not noob
Lucky lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 422
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 330
- Views
- 22K