-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speed WW Thread
Started by DVMDream
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Fine. unlynch kaydubs, lynch lupin. Sorry lupin. Self-preservation wins.
It's a pomegranate acai margarita. Even my cat wants some.
Can I haz some? that sounds good

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch lupin
Lynch Votes:
Samoa 2 (Dwin, kaydubs)
Lupin 4 (Devyn, escalla, Samoa, kakuru)
Dyachei 1 (PP)
PP 1 (Dyachei)
Escalla 1 (Lupin)
Lynch ends in 5 minutes!! Waffles galore!
Samoa 2 (Dwin, kaydubs)
Lupin 4 (Devyn, escalla, Samoa, kakuru)
Dyachei 1 (PP)
PP 1 (Dyachei)
Escalla 1 (Lupin)
Lynch ends in 5 minutes!! Waffles galore!
Yesh. It's a pre-mix, just freeze the container and voila! Margaritas!
Yesh. It's a pre-mix, just freeze the container and voila! Margaritas!
😱 I want a margarita!
I am a villager. I'm participating!! Don't lynch me. I wanna be comedic relief. 🙂
****lynch dyachei******
Lynch Votes:
Samoa 2 (Dwin, kaydubs)
Lupin 4 (Devyn, escalla, Samoa, kakuru)
Dyachei 2 (PP, LIS)
PP 1 (Dyachei)
Escalla 1 (Lupin)
Lynch closed!!
Samoa 2 (Dwin, kaydubs)
Lupin 4 (Devyn, escalla, Samoa, kakuru)
Dyachei 2 (PP, LIS)
PP 1 (Dyachei)
Escalla 1 (Lupin)
Lynch closed!!
Unlynch escalla, lynch dyachei
First thought is always the right thought, yes? No?

First thought is always the right thought, yes? No?


I am a villager. I'm participating!! Don't lynch me. I wanna be comedic relief. 🙂
******
You realize you can do this dead too right?
*****
**********************
:cry:
*********************
*********************
You have lynched, Lupin, villager.
Send in night PMs!! Night ends in 15 minutes!!
1. devyn
2. escalla
3. kaydubs
4. kakuru
5. Samoa
6. Lupin- villager
7. KP- villager
8. The LIS
9. dyachei
10. Dwin
11. PP
Send in night PMs!! Night ends in 15 minutes!!
1. devyn
2. escalla
3. kaydubs
4. kakuru
5. Samoa
8. The LIS
9. dyachei
10. Dwin
11. PP
unlynch PP lynch Lupin
self preservation
self preservation
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch PP lynch Lupin
self preservation
might want to catch up here a bit...
hmph
might want to catch up here a bit...
really? we posted at the same time.🙄
Night closed! Results coming!
***************************
Never pays to lynch me cause o my name!!!
Why did the ant fall off the toilet seat?
*********************************
Never pays to lynch me cause o my name!!!
Why did the ant fall off the toilet seat?
*********************************
********************

*********************

*********************
***************************
Never pays to lynch me cause o my name!!!
Why did the ant fall off the toilet seat?
*********************************
***************************
why?
****************************
************************
Because he was p*ssed off.
*************************
Because he was p*ssed off.
*************************
You wake up to find, The LIS- villager dead. Day 3 begins now... ends in 15 minutes... lynchy, lynchy
1. devyn
2. escalla
3. kaydubs
4. kakuru
5. Samoa
6. Lupin- villager
7. KP- villager
8. The LIS- villager
9. dyachei
10. Dwin
11. PP
1. devyn
2. escalla
3. kaydubs
4. kakuru
5. Samoa
9. dyachei
10. Dwin
11. PP
lynch kakuru
*******
I'll remember you wolves in my next game.
*******
I'll remember you wolves in my next game.
*******
lynch dyachei
willing to waffle, if need be.
willing to waffle, if need be.
E
Escalla
************************
Because he was p*ssed off.
*************************

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch dyachei
a bit suspicious - not keeping up with the thread well at all - the odd change of lynch vote to save herself when there was no need.... gut feeling
a bit suspicious - not keeping up with the thread well at all - the odd change of lynch vote to save herself when there was no need.... gut feeling
lynch pp
still think it was odd that the first vote thrown out was not for herself.
still think it was odd that the first vote thrown out was not for herself.
Lynch dyachei, for reasons above.
E
Escalla
lynch kakuru
kakuru 2 (kaydubs, escalla)
dyachei 3 (kakuru, devyn, dwin)
samoa 1 (PP)
PP 1 (dyachei)
Deadline in 10 minutes...keep lynching.
dyachei 3 (kakuru, devyn, dwin)
samoa 1 (PP)
PP 1 (dyachei)
Deadline in 10 minutes...keep lynching.
lynch pp
still think it was odd that the first vote thrown out was not for herself.
I'm on my phone. I figured I might not be fast enough to veto if necessary.
I'm on my phone. I figured I might not be fast enough to veto if necessary.
makes sense
unlynch PP
In the interest of self-preservation
lynch kakuru
kakuru 3 (kaydubs, escalla, dyachei)
dyachei 3 (kakuru, devyn, dwin)
samoa 1 (PP)
Oooh... a tie!
Lynch ends in 6 minutes!
dyachei 3 (kakuru, devyn, dwin)
samoa 1 (PP)
Oooh... a tie!
Lynch ends in 6 minutes!
Unlynch dyachei
Lynch kakuru, sorry but I'm not letting DVD have a tie <.<
Lynch kakuru, sorry but I'm not letting DVD have a tie <.<
if you are a villager lynch dyachei....
please....
and then angel protect me 😀
please....
and then angel protect me 😀
🙁
not a wolf this time.
not a wolf this time.
Unlynch kakuru
Lynch dyachei
Devyn seems fairly sure.
Lynch dyachei
Devyn seems fairly sure.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lynch dyachei
kakuru 3 (kaydubs, escalla, dyachei)
dyachei 5 (kakuru, devyn, PP, dwin, samoa)
Lynch ends in 2 minutes!!
dyachei 5 (kakuru, devyn, PP, dwin, samoa)
Lynch ends in 2 minutes!!
You missed me!
*************************
Weeeee!!! LYNCH LYNCH!!
************************
Weeeee!!! LYNCH LYNCH!!
************************
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K