Speed WW Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
escalla 2 (kakuru, Samoa)

Samoa 3 (Dwin, escalla, devyn)

Anyone feeling like waffles? I will give it 10 more minutes.

Members don't see this ad.

gut%20feeling.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
I dunno how you and devyn stay up so late all the time. I would be passing out long before now. :laugh:

I am beyond exhausted... spending my time staring at hot men on the internet... it is the only way....

I wanted to sleep... I blame this on DVM :p

You have lynched, Samoa- villager... should have listened to her warning about there being 2 wolves....

Escalla attacks Dwin and kills your angel... oops

and Devyn, your seer who was converted to a wolf kills kakuru- the last of the villagers...

Thanks for playing! Wolves WIN

Yes, I am mean and let the wolves have a conversion

Also, Dwin protected a wolf the first 2 nights... :laugh:

And the RNG wanted dyachei to be a wolf, a seer AND the angel... :laugh:

You could have gone to sleep... No one MADE you play... :p

ummm... you know my record.... I have to uphold it...... gold star!!!

and yay for a WOLF win!!!! :D

although I was really happy being a villager seer.....

and I chose both dyachei to investigate then escalla the night after - spidey senses found 2 wolves early on in a row.... but escalla converted me at the same time..... lucky for her...

ummm... you know my record.... I have to uphold it...... gold star!!!

and yay for a WOLF win!!!! :D

although I was really happy being a villager seer.....

and I chose both dyachei to investigate then escalla the night after - spidey senses found 2 wolves early on in a row.... but escalla converted me at the same time..... lucky for her...

I knew I would be dead without you. You're just too good with your spidey senses.

:laugh:

Who were you protecting? devyn I'm assuming after she asked for protection.

You N1 and N2 (since you voted for me lol), then switched to devyn after she bagged dyachei. Though after kay should have suspected she was turned.

You N1 and N2 (since you voted for me lol), then switched to devyn after she bagged dyachei. Though after kay should have suspected she was turned.

I appreciate it. :love:

Note to self: Elect Dwin mayor. ;)

Thanks DVM! It was super fun! :thumbup:

Glad I got to be a wolf for the first time. I was sweating bullets when everyone kept voting for dyachei. I needed a wise wolfy mentor. :D

I clearly don't have these spidey senses that other players seem to have. Still struggle when I can't communicate and reliably clear somebody.

I clearly don't have these spidey senses that other players seem to have. Still struggle when I can't communicate and reliably clear somebody.

Yeah, I don't either. We'll get better though with more games. :)

(more games is always good hehe)

oops, fell asleep.

glad to know I was right about escalla! my hunch-guesses are never right. love speed games because I can make crazy guesses and not getting drilled about them or second guess myself all day.

thanks for running this DVMD!