Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
You have lynched, Lupin the angel....

Aloha and Trilt have realized their mistake way too late, as they are mourning the loss of Lupin, STB sneaks up from behind and stabs them both in the back with a knife...

WOLVES WIN!

Reactions: 2 users
Thanks for playing....

I have some awards to give out:

Award Number 1:

The Sheer Dumb Luck Award Goes to.... The wolves! For killing the seer on the first shot out of pure, dumb, blind luck.

Award Number 2:
The I Can't Successfully Protect Anyone Award.... Lupin, for never once protecting a single player successfully and protecting a wolf once. :p

Award Number 3:
The Suspicious But Not Getting Lynched Award... Trilt...

Those are the awards for now... Thanks for playing! :)

Reactions: 3 users
baby_insanity_wolf.jpg

Woooo! First time as a wolf and somehow crawled to the finish line! I was not expecting to win after losing Finnick early on and having no idea what to do.

Thanks for the speed game, DVMD :D

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for playing....

I have some awards to give out:

Award Number 1:

The Sheer Dumb Luck Award Goes to.... The wolves! For killing the seer on the first shot out of pure, dumb, blind luck.

Award Number 2:
The I Can't Successfully Protect Anyone Award.... Lupin, for never once protecting a single player successfully and protecting a wolf once. :p

Award Number 3:
The Suspicious But Not Getting Lynched Award... Trilt...

Those are the awards for now... Thanks for playing! :)
Haha! At least I admitted that i would suck from the instant I got the role! lol

I wish I'd lived longer though.

It was interesting being a wolf without having a more experienced wolf to take charge as has been the case for me in the past. This time I was the "experienced" wolf since STB had never wolfed before. We really did get super lucky though taking the seer out... and that Lupin never successfully protected anyone.

I wish I'd lived longer though.

It was interesting being a wolf without having a more experienced wolf to take charge as has been the case for me in the past. This time I was the "experienced" wolf since STB had never wolfed before. We really did get super lucky though taking the seer out... and that Lupin never successfully protected anyone.
Day late and a dollar short is generally my motto.

Sorry lupin! good game though! That was a lot of fun! I really like speed WW.

"Quickie"? - Giggity.

I'm not a competitive person - I don't really care if I win or lose, I just want to enjoy it. I would be absolutely annoyed if I lost to you, though, after all the back and forth. So when I didnt know who of the two it was I hedged my bets on you playing a good game as a baddie and obvs wasnt correct. :)

"Quickie"? - Giggity.

I'm not a competitive person - I don't really care if I win or lose, I just want to enjoy it. I would be absolutely annoyed if I lost to you, though, after all the back and forth. So when I didnt know who of the two it was I hedged my bets on you playing a good game as a baddie and obvs wasnt correct. :)

We can agree to disagree on this type of game play. I play to win, and when others don't, I tend to get cranky. Nothing I can really do about it though, so I try to enjoy whatever role I may have played in the events of a game.

Grrr... well thanks for electing me your mayor guys. I had fun :)

We can agree to disagree on this type of game play. I play to win, and when others don't, I tend to get cranky. Nothing I can really do about it though, so I try to enjoy whatever role I may have played in the events of a game.

You were operating with the knowledge that you were a villager, I wasn't. I didn't have super duper strong feels between you and STB by end game (figured by that point that wolves would leave you alone assuming we'd lynch you even if you were a villager). So I went with what would give me a more satisfying end if I were correct. Don't have much more to work with when it's a game like this with limited roles, limited ability to look back at play on my end, etc. There was a reason I would have been happy with a "kill both" tie rofl.

You were operating with the knowledge that you were a villager, I wasn't. I didn't have super duper strong feels between you and STB by end game (figured by that point that wolves would leave you alone assuming we'd lynch you even if you were a villager). So I went with what would give me a more satisfying end if I were correct. Don't have much more to work with when it's a game like this with limited roles, limited ability to look back at play on my end, etc. There was a reason I would have been happy with a "kill both" tie rofl.
Which leads to the influence talking has. I had a lot to say in the last minutes that should gut punch a villager. I believe some of it to come with time though to see that I didn't come out and say I was protector. Keep playing! It gets much more fun when you become a good player based off recognizing behind the scene play. :)

Last edited:
I wouldn't kill off both players in a tied situation in a small, speed ww.... there is just too much power there to shift the game dynamic and balance.
That is why I decided to allow the mayor to take over, because I HATE using RNG to decide part of the game and didn't want to use it on the tie.
Then decided that if you people can't make up your minds, then no one will die... not going to kill off two players and not going to RNG it.

Now, if this were a full game with roles and lots of players... killing both players is DEFINITELY still on the table. Just so those who haven't played a ww of mine don't think I won't kill two people.

Reactions: 1 users
Which leads to the influence talking has. I had a lot to say in the last minutes that should gut punch a villager. I believe some it to come with time though to see that I didn't come out and say I was protector. Keep playing! It gets much more fun when you become a good player based off recognizing behind the scene play. :)
Explain exactly what you said in end game that you wouldn't also say as a wolf? Once again, you played knowing you weren't a wolf. Nobody else knew that, and it couldn't be verified bc we lost our seer so quickly due to quick dumb luck.

I honestly also probably would have thought twice if you claimed angel, considering I was starting to wonder if there even was one. Not sure why you didn't lay that out? (genuine question)

That was fun to read through!! Can't wait to play the next one :)

Explain exactly what you said in end game that you wouldn't also say as a wolf? Once again, you played knowing you weren't a wolf. Nobody else knew that, and it couldn't be verified bc we lost our seer so quickly due to quick dumb luck.

I honestly also probably would have thought twice if you claimed angel, considering I was starting to wonder if there even was one. Not sure why you didn't lay that out? (genuine question)
I couldn't come out and say it just in case we had one last chance for me to protect correctly overnight. If I had come right out and said I was protector, the night would have been moot because I would be kilt and that would be that. You simply have to learn to see the implication behind posts. I was the only one even hinting that there was a big reason not to lynch me, albeit at my own risk, which is also why I was quite happy to keep arguing with you as an innocent to leave me alive to potentially effect end game. Lots of subtleness to detect in these games when played correctly.

Erm, to put it slightly more succinctly, a wolf might have outright claimed protector here and no one would have bothered with them and made the real protector have to come forward. At least, that is the playlist I had for this instance.

I couldn't come out and say it just in case we had one last chance for me to protect correctly overnight. If I had come right out and said I was protector, the night would have been moot because I would be kilt and that would be that. You simply have to learn to see the implication behind posts. I was the only one even hinting that there was a big reason not to lynch me, albeit at my own risk, which is also why I was quite happy to keep arguing with you as an innocent to leave me alive to potentially effect end game. Lots of subtleness to detect in these games when played correctly.

Still don't get it. Alternative was you dying via lynch, which happened. I don't see you having anything to lose by revealing in the last minutes and giving us a shot at stb this day. But you've played way way waay more than me so I'm sure it makes sense.

I kind of thought Lupin was the angel at the end because it seemed like she was implying a sure loss if you guys lynched her. Which would only be the case if she was the protector because if she hadn't been then the protector would still be out there and there would be a chance of foiling stb's night kill.

I was seriously questioning whether there even was an angel though when all of our kills were successful. Haha.

Still don't get it. Alternative was you dying via lynch, which happened. I don't see you having anything to lose by revealing in the last minutes and giving us a shot at stb this day. But you've played way way waay more than me so I'm sure it makes sense.
Eh, maybe I should have revealed. I don't like that gameplay normally, but probably should have adapted to knowing it was going over your heads at what I was trying to suggest. That's the fun in speed, not much time for debate.

Eh, maybe I should have revealed. I don't like that gameplay normally, but probably should have adapted to knowing it was going over your heads at what I was trying to suggest. That's the fun in speed, not much time for debate.
in hindsight a role reveal here is almost a no lose situation.
The wolf would have to think quickly to claim "hey no I AM THE ANGEL".
But again, that is why speed is fun. Less time to mull things over.

I was surprised I was killed, but I would definitely have come out and lynched STB first, so not such a bad move after all, although once I was killed I was 90% sure it wasn't lupin - then again, that doesn't help much when you are dead.

Thanks so much DVMD. This was fun. At least I wasn't killed right away.

in hindsight a role reveal here is almost a no lose situation.
The wolf would have to think quickly to claim "hey no I AM THE ANGEL".
But again, that is why speed is fun. Less time to mull things over.

I was surprised I was killed, but I would definitely have come out and lynched STB first, so not such a bad move after all, although once I was killed I was 90% sure it wasn't lupin - then again, that doesn't help much when you are dead.

Thanks so much DVMD. This was fun. At least I wasn't killed right away.
haha! in my very brief end game brain run through, I saw either/both trilt or/and aloha voting with me as village and getting stb tied or lynched, which might be village win/one more chance. If she (stb) was village, I would still have a 50/50 shot at night to protect the right person and lynching the last wolfy with a reveal if necessary. Turned out not so much.