Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:eyebrow:

Finnick.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
You have lynched Finnick, a wolf

It is now night... please to get PMs to me... Night closes as soon as all PMs received.

There are 9 players remaining....
1. Cephal0pod

2. SOV
3. alohacat
4.caiter92-the seer
5. Trilt
6. Cyndia- villager
7. Stb1473
8. PBC
9. Jilary-villager
10. Hayley
11. finnickthedog-wolf
12. Lupes

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You wake in the morning to find Cehpalopod, a villager has been dismembered.

8 players remain in the game:
1. Cephal0pod-villager
2. SOV
3. alohacat
4.caiter92-the seer
5. Trilt
6. Cyndia- villager
7. Stb1473
8. PBC
9. Jilary-villager
10. Hayley
11. finnickthedog-wolf
12. Lupes

You wake in the morning to find Cehpalopod, a villager has been dismembered.

8 players remain in the game:
1. Cephal0pod-villager
2. SOV
3. alohacat
4.caiter92-the seer
5. Trilt
6. Cyndia- villager
7. Stb1473
8. PBC
9. Jilary-villager
10. Hayley
11. finnickthedog-wolf
12. Lupes

Ugh, I suspected this might happen... At least I made for extra dismembering work for the wolf in question, seeing as I have 8 legs and all... ;)
Good luck villagers!

Members don't see this ad :)
I actually have feels for stb or PBC, only a minor method to my madness. So I'm with SOV...

••••lynch STB••••

I think if Lupin isnt dead tomorrow we need to lynch her, but not today. Weird to me to keep killing quiet people instead of someone so out there imo.

I see no reason for Hayley to have killed her bud instead of me, so I'm good with her. I'd also be shocked for STB to have jumped so quickly on my lynch after finnick if she were a wolf. Aloha started the Finnick vote. From the leftovers, I'm going to

****lynch PBC****

but could def be convinced elsewise.

I think if Lupin isnt dead tomorrow we need to lynch her, but not today. Weird to me to keep killing quiet people instead of someone so out there imo.

I see no reason for Hayley to have killed her bud instead of me, so I'm good with her. I'd also be shocked for STB to have jumped so quickly on my lynch after finnick if she were a wolf. Aloha started the Finnick vote. From the leftovers, I'm going to

****lynch PBC****

but could def be convinced elsewise.
Uh huh. Just wrote a note to DVMD that I thought maybe you and aloha were the other wolves. tempted to follow through on that.

I'm not your wolf. I have never been a wolf yet. If I was I probably would have jumped on the finnick bandwagon instead to look innocent but I had no strong feels either way. Decided to go with Lupin's vote for Trilt.

Lynch PBC

Despite the fact that he was using activity to gauge affiliation, SOV had been rather quiet.

Minor feels,
Lynch aloha

Uh huh. Just wrote a note to DVMD that I thought maybe you and aloha were the other wolves. tempted to follow through on that.

Yeah you guys were so good you got both (or 2/3rds, depending how mean DVM was) the wolves in that lynch. And because as a wolf I definitely would be that obvious about protecting a fellow wolf.

Yeah you guys were so good you got both (or 2/3rds, depending how mean DVM was) the wolves in that lynch. And because as a wolf I definitely would be that obvious about protecting a fellow wolf.
Ha! You haven't played enough games to see wolf votes actually equal the majority in the first few tries, but to no avail. Many times votes are decided between two wolves, and the one not finalized means they live a bit longer simply because people think logically only one wolf was near death.

I really don't think Trilt is a wolf.... When she was a wolf she stayed super quiet majority of the game. Until she stole poor SF's role anyways.

Ha! You haven't played enough games to see wolf votes actually equal the majority in the first few tries, but to no avail. Many times votes are decided between two wolves, and the one not finalized means they live a bit longer simply because people think logically only one wolf was near death.

I def haven't - but I'm very secure in my knowledge that I'm a villager, so acting off that info in this instance. :)

Sorry got distracted - um I'm gonna go with lynch PBC.

If anyone else is thinking of aloha I could swing that way too. She has given me minor feels. But if you stick with lynching me you're just going to be down another villager. Like i mentioned earlier, I knew the game was starting when I got tagged because I noticed my SDN app was working again. No PM emails.

What is your reason for waiting?

Excellent. So name your top three and why. It really helps!

I thought I had - you, PBC, SOV. Already explained my thoughts on how I'm approaching you, voted for PBC, and SOV is staying awfully quiet and I could see him being experienced enough to be strategic and pull a "wait forever to have a reason to not be a wolf" spiel.

So bring out your suspicions and why they are there.

I don't believe you or SOV are a wolf. I believe (at least somewhat for now) the story SOV had at the beginning. He could have had a PM waiting for him too... But who knows.

I know I am not a wolf.

If Trilt is a wolf, I think she is playing a pretty poor wolf game. So I am figuring she is villager.

Hayley voted for Finn so for now I will think villager, but not convinced of that entirely.

So that leaves me with PBC and stb who I know nothing about.

I thought I had - you, PBC, SOV. Already explained my thoughts on how I'm approaching you, voted for PBC, and SOV is staying awfully quiet and I could see him being experienced enough to be strategic and pull a "wait forever to have a reason to not be a wolf" spiel.
How intriguing. We'll see if Haylee goes with these as she can lay one of your suspicions to rest.

PBC dies, since that was how I voted.

What is your reason for waiting?

If she's not a wolf I'd think she'd be killed by them eventually. If she isn't, it raises my suspicions that she's A) a wolf or B) SOV is any just keeping her around while killing noobs for amusement.

I'm also enjoying our back and forth and everyone else is being much less amusing.

If she's not a wolf I'd think she'd be killed by them eventually. If she isn't, it raises my suspicions that she's A) a wolf or B) SOV is any just keeping her around while killing noobs for amusement.

I'm also enjoying our back and forth and everyone else is being much less amusing.
:) If I am nothing else, I strive for amusing.

You have lynched, PBC, a villager

6 players remain in the game:
1. Cephal0pod-villager
2. SOV
3. alohacat
4.caiter92-the seer
5. Trilt
6. Cyndia- villager
7. Stb1473
8. PBC-villager
9. Jilary-villager
10. Hayley
11. finnickthedog-wolf
12. Lupes

Night ends as soon as I have all PMs

Thanks Hayley. :mad::p

I do keep hoping to be a wolf, though. Never happens.