Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
By the way, LIS... I think SOV stole your wheelchair... I saw some older man in a wheelchair walking his Italian greyhounds through a park here in Edinburgh... :)

Members don't see this ad.

that sucks

lynch LIS

way to try to throw off the scent by making me out to be the bad guy

I think this sorta bugs me. It's one thing to take DVMD's "LIS is acting a bit off" route, which is at least a sorta legitimate approach and inherently acknowledges the uncertainty of the vote.

But the "way to try to throw off the scent" thing is much more assertive.

And since I know I'm a villager, there's no way you can be that assertive about me, TW.

unlynch whoever I lynched just in case it wasn't TW
lynch TW

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok I'm back. Everyone has voted and we have a 2-way tie. Devyn you know what that means- lynch philliab, LIS, or use your veto.

Devyn – 1 (Phil Lab)
Phil Lab – 2 (FTB, dyachei)
Abney – 1 (DVM)
DVM – 1 (dyachei)
LIS - 2 (TW, devyn)
TW – 1 (LIS)

Also, I keep posting so that when I hit refresh I have a recent post for it to go to. Otherwise there's a ton of posts to wade through.

Members don't see this ad :)
Here are the votes:
devyn (1)- phil
phil (2)- FTB, dyachei
Abney (1)- dvmdream
DVM (1)- abney
LIS (2)- TW, devyn
TW (1)- LIS

I think this sorta bugs me. It's one thing to take DVMD's "LIS is acting a bit off" route, which is at least a sorta legitimate approach and inherently acknowledges the uncertainty of the vote.

But the "way to try to throw off the scent" thing is much more assertive.

And since I know I'm a villager, there's no way you can be that assertive about me, TW.

unlynch whoever I lynched just in case it wasn't TW
lynch TW

Still think you are throwing off the scent..

People will hopefully remember you when I turn out to be a villager

and I want to catch a wolf as quickly as possible...i want to open up my gifts!

Is voting closed, Lissa?

Otherwise I'm obviously going to self-preserve and shift my voting to Lab o' Phil.

Yes, everyone voted so voting is closed. I am waiting on devyn to break the tie.

ah so I dont even HAVE to come up with an apology

win win

You have lynched philliab, a villager. It is now Night 4. You have 15 minutes. Go.

7 players remain
1. dyachei
2. bbeventer-wolf
3. FTB
4. LIS
5. devyn
6. DVMDream
7. IPB-wolf
8. TW
9. Abney
10. PP-villager
11. orcagirl- villager
12. phil-villager

You lucky duck. I'm not sure whether to thank Devyn or not... two of our kids are gone tonight, we were thinking about dumping the third at a local rescue agency and going to a movie.

(I don't know if Phil is a wolf, but I know I'm not. So from over here it looks like a good call, Devyn.)

On the positive side... unless Lissa isn't posting roles when people die we didn't lose our protector, so Dyachei should survive another night!

Night is over. devyn the mayor and angel is dead. You have until 8pm CDT to get your lynch on and elect a new mayor.

6 players remain
1. dyachei
2. bbeventer-wolf
3. FTB
4. LIS
5. devyn-angel
6. DVMDream
7. IPB-wolf
8. TW
9. Abney
10. PP-villager
11. orcagirl- villager
12. phil-villager

Can I contingent vote to lynch TW even though it's night and I stand at least a 1/5th chance of dying?

i could just come back and say lynch lis...

but i'm going to be the mature age of 25 in just 6 hours so I WONT

I can hear that filet mignon just sizzling at home... and I am still here at work :mad:

night is over. devyn the mayor and angel is dead. You have until 8pm cdt to get your lynch on and elect a new mayor.

6 players remain
1. Dyachei
2. bbeventer-wolf
3. Ftb
4. Lis
5. devyn-angel
6. Dvmdream
7. ipb-wolf
8. Tw
9. Abney
10. pp-villager
11. orcagirl- villager
12. phil-villager

noooooooo

Oh wait. I was converted, wasn't I?

Grumble. F'in conversions.

Exactly... then you kept attacking me when I would mention that I thought you had been converted and then towards the end after the whole "SnS BS clearing" you tried to be all friendly with me again... Seems a little similar to tonight..