Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
saw that one coming a mile away! :(

good luck villagers and my seer - I leave you my wings....

dean%20cry.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Devyn, you need to look for a new gif. That one's getting old. :smuggrin:

Exactly... then you kept attacking me when I would mention that I thought you had been converted and then towards the end after the whole "SnS BS clearing" you tried to be all friendly with me again... Seems a little similar to tonight..

Nope. I just play it straight up. I call you on stuff that I find filled with BS and I support you on things that make sense. You just take stuff too personally.

lynch ftb

LIS is being too vocal about all this.

well if everybody lynches me... i can go home at least

but really, not a wolf, not anything cool

DVMDream has been elected mayor. continue lynching.

Current tally:

abney (1)- dyachei
FTB (2)- TW, LIS

lynch Abney

Not completely confident on this... LIS, if you end up being the wolf... I am going to strangle you... This reminds me so much of LoTR, you had me so confused and unsure of what I was doing...

Wait, what?

Do you think I'm bandwagoning or something? Just because you post a minute ahead of me doesn't mean that's what happened.

it wasn't any secret that he was going to vote for me!

I am not inviting you to my birthday party

Whatevs. In a no-PM, no-item game where the only ace you have is a protected seer ... there aren't many options other than trying to entice a wolf.

I still think yer maybe a wolf (sorry), but I'm hoping that if you aren't the wolf would eventually bandwagon. Especially after that last round of really close voting.

I honestly have no idea what is going on. What did you mean by that is what I was waiting for LIS?

he was waiting for someone to vote for me after he voted

lynch Abney

Not completely confident on this... LIS, if you end up being the wolf... I am going to strangle you... This reminds me so much of LoTR, you had me so confused and unsure of what I was doing...
You shouldn't be confident. I'm a normal villager.

lynch Abney

If you end up being the wolf, I will go post in the upcoming WW thread, the Sherlock thread, and this thread "I :love: DVMD and bow before her stunning, amazing WW skillz."

Whatevs. In a no-PM, no-item game where the only ace you have is a protected seer ... there aren't many options other than trying to entice a wolf.

I still think yer maybe a wolf (sorry), but I'm hoping that if you aren't the wolf would eventually bandwagon. Especially after that last round of really close voting.

so what would have happen if I voted for you instead? Youd keep the vote for yourself??

Dunno. I'm winging it. You got any better plans? Other than gas from dinner making you think someone is the wolf?

... people do sometimes throw retribution lynches like that, but I think MOST don't.

And I figure DVMD is smart enough to watch voting patterns. If I mess around with it enough, she'll pick something up about someone either not voting, or someone voting odd.

Voting is closed. DVMDream, I need you to break the tie between FTB and Abney.