Speed WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

***********************************************
waffles anyone?
76860d1340061823-waffle.jpg

***********************************************
 
LIS, I want to hear what you think... go... My decision is based on what you have to say.

I don't really have much to say. I really did think TW was a wolf, just from very minor stuff in posts. But FTB's stuff was wayyyy over the top when I moved against her. So I'm leaning ever so slightly to FTB.

But really, it could be either one.

Sorry.

All I can tell you is that I'm on your side.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well. I have no clue whether TW or FTB is the wolf. (TW, if it's you .... well, well played.)

But I am as certain as I can reasonably be that it's one of them (assuming DVMD is clear, which seems solid).

So I see no reason to flip my vote from FTB to TW.

G'luck DVMD. Tough call.


almost want to say I am just to get the compliment... but nope. not the wolf
 
*****************
Poo! That's what I get for allowing real life to interfere. :laugh:
Go villagers!
****************
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad