Spreadsheet Organization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guacalot

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am working on my application spreadsheet for this cycle. What are things that you included or are including? (like primary submitted, secondary submitted, II date, etc)

Members don't see this ad.

What people have included in theirs in the past:

school name, phone number and hours, location, date applied, date complete, app portal link and password, correspondence dates, secondary received and sent, cost of secondary, interview invite date, interview date, FA information, type of interview, mission, etc.

Reactions: 3 users
In addition to what dox4lyfe said, I kept a second spreadsheet for II. It included school cost, people I met and addresses, notes on interview day, impression, pro/con list, COL estimate, avg.rent, highlight of area. I also had avg Step 1 score and ranking in my preferred specially, but I realize now those numbers don't really mean anything.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Im keeping a secondary app spreadsheet that has the link to the secondary, password, log in ID, color coded to show if I submitted or not, if they accept updates or not, and the first day that an II was reported last cycle.

Reactions: 1 user