Spring Break!!! anyone else starting today???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
high five.

Members don't see this ad.

+pity+ i've gotta work cuz i graduated december, so no spring break for me...

is that you in your avatar? :D please say YES. lol

EDIT: oops just saw you're a male..oh well

us old and or working folk don't get your con fangled spring breaks (unless we have a silly amount of pto or vacation)....you young whipper snapper

To Tensyle, lets Hijack this...everyone who DOESN'T have spring break :)

+pity+

Members don't see this ad :)
what? :eek:did someone say "spring break"? It's been a while since I had one that I can't even remember what it means anymore.:laugh:

+pity+ i've gotta work cuz i graduated december, so no spring break for me...

is that you in your avatar? :D please say YES. lol

EDIT: oops just saw you're a male..oh well
Im sorry. Would it make you feel better if I tell you its my sister?

us old and or working folk don't get your con fangled spring breaks (unless we have a silly amount of pto or vacation)....you young whipper snapper

To Tensyle, lets Hijack this...everyone who DOESN'T have spring break :)

+pity+

Yes! or better yet, lets go on strike at work...we all want spring break damnit!! I would seriously just sleep. 7 days. 168 hours. goodnight. :sleep:

Yeah, working stiff here. No spring break but that doesn't mean I don't need one.

Wow, it sucks for all of you!!

Im going to our conference basketball tournament and just chillaxin.

its spring break here!

but i am going to spend a lot of it studying for my MCAT

Watts, its my SB. I'm packing tonight to head out to TX tomorrow morning. I'm trying to put away a lab report tonight before I leave so I only have one to do over break.

On a side note, if I have internet access I will let everyone know how I feel on Tuesday after the primary of the century, sigh. ;)

Watts, its my SB. I'm packing tonight to head out to TX tomorrow morning. I'm trying to put away a lab report tonight before I leave so I only have one to do over break.

On a side note, if I have internet access I will let everyone know how I feel on Tuesday after the primary of the century, sigh. ;)
have fun!!! im headed to nashville on tuesday!

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup, my school let out. Wish I had more money to do a vaca, but I'm gonna do some fun stuff in my locale.

Me too. Heading down to South Beach, Miami to say hi and some more to the ladies down there.

Don't have spring break for a few weeks, however, I'm going to be SCUBA diving in the Channel Islands off the coast of Santa Barbara in California for pretty much my entire spring break, so I think I can wait.

I can just imagine the "I hate you" response now. :p

gah mines still a few weeks away!

cant wait to head down to Miami for winter music conference though! :cool:

Don't have spring break for a few weeks, however, I'm going to be SCUBA diving in the Channel Islands off the coast of Santa Barbara in California for pretty much my entire spring break, so I think I can wait.

I can just imagine the "I hate you" response now. :p

NICE.

My spring break starts next week. Going snowboarding then heading down to AZ to watch some Cactus league Spring Training games. The real baseball fun starts in April though...tickets on the green monster at Fenway.

NICE.

My spring break starts next week. Going snowboarding then heading down to AZ to watch some Cactus league Spring Training games. The real baseball fun starts in April though...tickets on the green monster at Fenway.

Sweeet. My friend that's taking calc 2 with me snowboards. I need to get into that sometime; sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.

2 weeks, and finals week left for me. Anyone have spring break longer than 1 week? I remember it was 2 weeks at some point in time.

if only you knew my level of jealousy. i have spring break in 2 weeks + finals week.

but then again, i'm going to a pre-health program over break, so i guess my next real break will be in june =]

HAVE FUN!!

4 days and 3 exams left till I can make a weeks worth of bad decisions in Miami & Toronto...

"O' Canada, Brave Canada...it was a laugh riot" *said in Patrick Bateman voice*:hardy:

Do you have any idea how jealous I am right now?

...but in like a month I can totally rub it in your face.

I'll trade you my week of Spring Break for the other 51 weeks a year you get to spend in Cali:D

Officially on Spring Break now!!!

Spring break!!!! wahoo!!!! no chicks in bikinis for me......I'm going steelhead fishing though:thumbup:

My spring break doesnt start until next friday... My spring break will be filled with studying for the MCAT because that is the same week that classes for Kaplan starts... which sucks... but oh well what can I do?

Ah spring break. I remember when I used to have them. And then I started working. And now I have no vacation days left because of interviews. So now I will keep on working as my non-premed friends go to Vegas. I hate my friends.

spring breaaaaaaaak! woooooooooo! just had two test, an anatomy practical, and a paper due and now its time to paaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!

not really. i have my last regular season rugby game tonight then im just gonna go home and sit on the couch all day. thats the life if you ask me!