Spring Break!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
The horrible month of February is over and I have offically started my spring break. We had 5 exams in 15 days and I'm looking forward to the break.

The 3rd year students don't get a break. They're leaving on rotations. :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

dgroulx said:
The horrible month of February is over and I have offically started my spring break. We had 5 exams in 15 days and I'm looking forward to the break.

The 3rd year students don't get a break. They're leaving on rotations. :scared:

No fair. I wish I could have spring break right about now.

well, this was a bad version of hell week for me....now, nothing for a week and a half except for rotations and one quiz.....yay!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
wow...this week was like a 'nightmare from hell' haha. Five exams in four days, definitely got lots of sleep to catch up on now :sleep:
I wish we were on spring break. We have to go back to class on monday plus one quiz next week plus poster project is due plus lab sessions all week long plus grades will be posted and and also ..... :scared:
Gotta love pharm school :laugh:

Quarter's ended here at CPG..finals are over (7 exams/practicals in 8 days with a weekend in there somewhere). Now a week of working 40+ hours!

5 exams in 15 days... but it could be worse. In two weeks before my spring break begins, I get to take 5 final exams in 3 days! (=72 hours of no sleep!)
+pity+

Enjoy your break!

off2skl said:
Quarter's ended here at CPG..finals are over (7 exams/practicals in 8 days with a weekend in there somewhere). Now a week of working 40+ hours!

You're nuts! :p I'll be spending the week sleeping!

*chants*

2 more weeks 2 more weeks!

then i'll be on the beach in tampa relaxing until APhA

Mags said:
*chants*

2 more weeks 2 more weeks!

then i'll be on the beach in tampa relaxing until APhA

I'm in the Tampa Bay area, and there are definitely better beaches on my side of the bay than in Tampa! :laugh:

I'm 10 minutes from Clearwater Beach. :)

FutureRxGal said:
I'm in the Tampa Bay area, and there are definitely better beaches on my side of the bay than in Tampa! :laugh:

I'm 10 minutes from Clearwater Beach. :)

I agree. You want to be on the Gulf of Mexico, not Tampa Bay. I'm partial to Passagrill Beach. I own a time share condo there, but I haven't been for over 4 years.

dgroulx said:
I agree. You want to be on the Gulf of Mexico, not Tampa Bay. I'm partial to Passagrill Beach. I own a time share condo there, but I haven't been for over 4 years.

I love Pass-a-grille, too. I'm partial to Sand Key, just south of Clearwater Beach. It's where I usually go (when I go :laugh: ). Howard Park Beach in Tarpon Springs is nice, too.

Here are some websites for you, Mags: http://www.tampaattractions.com/beaches_passagrille.html
http://www.floridasbeach.com/bch_nat/topbeaches.aspx

Caladesi Island State Park and Ft. Desoto Park are some of the top beaches in the country, according to most rankings I have seen. Caladesi requires a ferry to be reached (from Honeymoon Island in Dunedin, just north of Clearwater), and Ft. Desoto is near Pass-a-grille and St. Pete beaches.

I'm still waiting to go on my spring break! I have 4 more days of hell before I get my mini-vacation.
Anyone else still have yet to go on spring break?