Spring Courses

Started by nicolemsm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nicolemsm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm signed up for 18 credits.... Should I opt out of any of these classes?

ENG 102 (online, late start starts 2 months before end of semester), BIO 205 (micro, in class... good teacher), BIO 201 (online, idk the teacher but i know she drops your lowest test score), ECN 202 (microecon, online), PSY 208 (stats, online). Back out of any class? I still have 22 days to decide if I want to or not. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated 😉
 
So I'm signed up for 18 credits.... Should I opt out of any of these classes?

ENG 102 (online, late start starts 2 months before end of semester), BIO 205 (micro, in class... good teacher), BIO 201 (online, idk the teacher but i know she drops your lowest test score), ECN 202 (microecon, online), PSY 208 (stats, online). Back out of any class? I still have 22 days to decide if I want to or not. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated 😉

That sounds like a very doable schedule. I would stick with it.
 
Only YOU will know if you can handle it. But based on your schedule, I think it's a reasonable schedule.