Spring PCAT dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

danyoung2003200

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there will be any PCAT test dates in the spring or summer. I emailed Harcourt but I haven't gotten a response yet. I know they usually have one in March, but I want to make sure because if they don't I need to register for January.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

danyoung2003200 said:
Does anyone know if there will be any PCAT test dates in the spring or summer. I emailed Harcourt but I haven't gotten a response yet. I know they usually have one in March, but I want to make sure because if they don't I need to register for January.
Thanks

January and June. www.pcatweb.info

I finally got a response from Harcourt. Here are the test dates if anyone wanted to know. Looks like they dropped the November date and the March one as well.
06/25/05
10/22/05
01/21/06

danyoung2003200 said:
I finally got a response from Harcourt. Here are the test dates if anyone wanted to know. Looks like they dropped the November date and the March one as well.
06/25/05
10/22/05
01/21/06
Yeah, the company must not like having to do that much work even with all the money they are getting.