Spring PCAT dates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

danyoung2003200

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there will be any PCAT test dates in the spring or summer. I emailed Harcourt but I haven't gotten a response yet. I know they usually have one in March, but I want to make sure because if they don't I need to register for January.
Thanks
 
I finally got a response from Harcourt. Here are the test dates if anyone wanted to know. Looks like they dropped the November date and the March one as well.
06/25/05
10/22/05
01/21/06
 
danyoung2003200 said:
I finally got a response from Harcourt. Here are the test dates if anyone wanted to know. Looks like they dropped the November date and the March one as well.
06/25/05
10/22/05
01/21/06
Yeah, the company must not like having to do that much work even with all the money they are getting.