SRTA WREB CSW perio & pros help needed!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mydmd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any advice or resources that are reliable for passing the (STRA/WREB) CSW perio and pros exams? This will be my 4th time retaking it REALLY SOON...I'm in desperate need of help if anyone is able to help me in any kind of way. Your help would be greatly apprecitated...Thank you in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

I failed prost. too. What can we study on these troubleshooting implant questions, where posterior implants fail in different situations? Does anybody knows?

hi
any one knows different between implant suported implant retained and of implant tissue supported implant retained overdentures

hi
any one knows different between implant suported implant retained and of implant tissue supported implant retained overdentures
Implant support tissue retained over dentures are commonly used in the mandible where you would place 2 implants equidistant from the midline. Implant supported implant retained are used in the maxilla with a prosthesis with a framework.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone knows ...
1.open margin in a crown . What happened during tge final impression procedure?
2. Disadvantage of triple tray.
3.how to read the terminology in overdentures and fixed prosrhesis ie: implant supported or implant retained ?
Thanks in advances ... I have to retake the SRTA CSW prosth section.... Any extra info about will be greatly appreciated! R