1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice

St. Banabas, Bronx Program (DO)

Discussion in 'Radiology' started by Cowboy DO, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Cowboy DO

Cowboy DO Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey,

Anyone have any info on this program? I have the usual questions. Is it a good program, teaching, fellowships, job offers. I cant find any info on thier website, sort of odd since i can find lots of stuff for their EM and surgery program. Thanks for any info.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. f_w

f_w 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

never mind

4. Cowboy DO

Cowboy DO Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

If you have any info on the NJ program I'd like to hear that too. Are they receptive to DO's, I dont know? I know we rotate through there, but im not sure how competitive it is.

Basically the program in the Bronx is the only DO program I'd apply to since its the only one in the NE. I'll likely apply to both allo as well as osteo programs so any info on those are also appreciated. But I'd rather match somewhere than nowhere. However, if St.barnabas (Bronx) is no good then I'll go straight allo but again im limiting myself to the NE so I will be holding my breath, and crossing my fingers, while whishing on a star. Im pretty average overall: 235 usmle, a few honors on clinicals, and ill probably have average LOR, no research. So maybe its a stretch I don't know.

MY big dilemma is do I do just allo, and gamble a little, or play it safe?