St. George's: Martial Arts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lk2230

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious:

Does anyone know of any martial arts/combat sports gyms in Grenada that would be accessible to a St. George's student? Specifically boxing, kickboxing, judo, brazilian jiu-jitsu, though any martial arts information at all would be welcome.

Would love to have the opportunity to keep training (if I ever ended up down there) in something, as a way to blow off steam.

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah I am also curious about this one and nice girls as a bonus to martial arts school : )

If you go to Excel Plaza, there is a gym on the second floor called Body Image. One of the trainers, Shane, trains amateur boxers. He can arrange matches as well, if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am interviewing with St. George's and I've been asked to sit for a writing component at the beginning of the interview. Does anyone know what are some of the common topics/themes I might be asked?

Also, what kind of writing are they looking for-- something like the PS or something completely different? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am interviewing with St. George's and I've been asked to sit for a writing component at the beginning of the interview. Does anyone know what are some of the common topics/themes I might be asked?

Also, what kind of writing are they looking for-- something like the PS or something completely different? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When I interviewed, the "writing test" was something totally ******ed like "the person i look up to the most." not only that, but the one page essay i ended up writing was probably the worst piece of writing i've ever done...it was horrendous...i guess i was really nervous. anyway, no big deal, i'm a third year now, i wouldn't worry about it :rolleyes: