St. James SOM-Bonaire

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Khalid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know anything or have any insights about this school located in Bonaire?

I know they just began their 1st class this month and were begun by a former prof. at Saba Univ. Apparently they are receiving consulting advice from Saba Univ.'s owner Dr. Frederick. Saba's a class operation so this could be a promising development for the young school :)

Oh yeh,they do not yet have a private loan source, although they say they are in the process of applying to TERRI. Anybody have any idea how long this takes for them to be approved?

Members don't see this ad.

My opinion? If it's not SGU, Ross, or UAG, then you are rolling the dice.

If I were you I would definitely avoid this place. Does not sound like much potential to me. Stick to one of the established schools. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
UAG? Please... Well established does not make a good school.

As for Ross and SGU, who can afford it? Anyway, Saba, dollar for dollar, is the best school in the Caribbean. Possibly the best school in the region period--their impressive record continues to grow.

Now, how about someone who knows something about St. James?

Khalid, being an FMG is very difficult. Being an FMG from an unestablished school is even more painful. While St. James may be a wonderful place someday, you'll have a smoother ride if you go to an establised school.