St Joes Ann Arbor vs. RWMC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

demspawn

Pissed FMG
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, everyone.
Prelim here wondering which one sounds better of the two listed above.
Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

D

Members don't see this ad.

demspawn said:
Hello, everyone.
Prelim here wondering which one sounds better of the two listed above.
Any ideas or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

D

Do not go to St. Jose Ann Arbor, just being on the interview trail, I have heard previous residents who were U of michigan students say that the program is the most malignant program in Michigan. During the interview they are very chummy, but the PD has personal rivalries with U of M PD. Only my 2cents. I would really consider talking to more people who are umich 3rd and 4th years rotating there and getting a feel. Be safe than sorry.

-fa8

Do not go to St. Jose Ann Arbor, just being on the interview trail, I have heard previous residents who were U of michigan students say that the program is the most malignant program in Michigan. During the interview they are very chummy, but the PD has personal rivalries with U of M PD. Only my 2cents. I would really consider talking to more people who are umich 3rd and 4th years rotating there and getting a feel. Be safe than sorry.

-fa8

I did a search on St. Joe's Ann Arbor and this is all that came up. Does anyone have any updated information on this program please?

Also, does anyone have information on Swedish Covenant (osteo) in Chicago or Doctors Hospital in Ohio?

Thank you in advance!