St. john's and LECOM

Started by Mindy510
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mindy510

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard from St. John's (NY) or LECOM (PA) college of pharmacy? Do y'all know anything about the 3-program at LECOM??

please let me know, thanks.... 🙂
 
Caverject said:
I know the admissions department is run like a chinese fire drill

:laugh: :laugh:

Oh boy, a LECOM thread!! 👍 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've gotta search for Caverject's LECOM post from about a year ago when he runs through the administration with great descriptions for each of them...comedy genius! :laugh:
 
I was going to apply to St Johns, when I called them someone in admission told me that the possibilities of them admitting transfer students are slim , poor and none, so I decided not to apply there.

As for LECOM I know they are going to reject me... I haven't heard from them since I applied.
 
Can someone tell me if St. John's University has a good Pharmacy school? I am trying to collect some info.
Thank you.