St. Jude's Information!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefloats7

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! So, I've been interested for quite a while in a career at St. Jude's. I've heard of some people getting a clinical rotation there, but also that they had to jump through a lot of hoops to get there. I don't really care about which location, though.

I'm just wondering if anyone has done their clinicals, internship, or even gotten a job as a therapist at a St. Jude's hospital? And, if so, any advice or tips on how I can get there?

Thanks for any input!
 
My husband was wondering about this too. You have to interview to get a clinical but we are still not sure what they are looking for.