St. Luke's Roosevelt (NYC)

Started by DrMccodell
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrMccodell

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any current information about this program? I did a search and everything was pretty dated. I'm really interested in this one so if there are any current residents out there, I would love to hear from you. Thanks!
 
BUMP!

Thanks, but I have already seen their website. Was looking for first hand accounts...
 
Interviewed here two weeks ago & was surprised by how great a program they have. Really happy residents, good hours, lots of good cases, housing, etc. The program came up my list a lot after that visit. Interviewed with the PD and the chairman, both of who were really forward thinking and eager to make the residency good for the residents...also, the PD is young and cute, which made it a nice morning! 😉