st. mary's medical center pre-med program

Started by fudGez14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fudGez14

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey all,

has anybody heard of this program or have any advice/comments about it at all? i was recently accepted to the program and am deciding whether this will be a good fit for me this summer.

thanks in advance!
 
The CCE program somewhere near Long Beach? My brother went through it and it seemed like a fairly generic hospital experience to get clinical hours. It's good but it's nothing that will make you stand out.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've heard about it and planned to do it this summer a while back until I realized I have enough shadowing and volunteer stuff. I work at a different local hospital though so I'm not familiar with St. Mary's volunteering specifically.