Program-Specific Info / Q's Stanbridge MSOT 2023 start (irvine)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureOT9

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to make a thread for Stanbridge Irvine MSOT 2023! I just got my official acceptance letter today and wanted a thread for anyone else looking to attend next year so we can all be in touch!
 
Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to make a thread for Stanbridge Irvine MSOT 2023! I just got my official acceptance letter today and wanted a thread for anyone else looking to attend next year so we can all be in touch!

Hi! First of all, congratulations!! That is so exciting 🙂

I have an interview with them in a few days and was wondering how the process was for you and if you could share how it went? I would greatly appreciated any insight!
 
Hi! First of all, congratulations!! That is so exciting 🙂

I have an interview with them in a few days and was wondering how the process was for you and if you could share how it went? I would greatly appreciated any insight!
I think the process went very smoothly!!! I highly recommend preparing for the interview in advance to be able to speak on your experiences and characteristics! It is a group interview with 2 others so you’ll get asked 3 questions each and you’ll be able to hear their responses (random order) and then there is a 2nd part where you work together and you’ll also send in a written essay after ! I felt super good afterwards!!!! Just show them your true personality and try to be a leader in the group project if possible! Good luck! Hopefully we will be classmates 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think the process went very smoothly!!! I highly recommend preparing for the interview in advance to be able to speak on your experiences and characteristics! It is a group interview with 2 others so you’ll get asked 3 questions each and you’ll be able to hear their responses (random order) and then there is a 2nd part where you work together and you’ll also send in a written essay after ! I felt super good afterwards!!!! Just show them your true personality and try to be a leader in the group project if possible! Good luck! Hopefully we will be classmates 🙂

Thank you so much for sharing, that is so helpful!! Will do my best to prepare in the next few days and hopefully it goes well! 🙂
 
Hello Everyone!!! I just wanted to make a thread for Stanbridge Irvine MSOT 2023! I just got my official acceptance letter today and wanted a thread for anyone else looking to attend next year so we can all be in touch!
Hi! I just got my acceptance letter today!
 
For now yes, but I’m waiting on another program. I want to keep my options open though! Did you accept your spot?
I accepted my seat! Still going to go through the interview process with 2 more programs! What is your top choice ?
 
I accepted my seat! Still going to go through the interview process with 2 more programs! What is your top choice ?
Sweet! My top choice is USC. I think I’ll know in December or early February. what’s your top choice! Good luck on your interviews
 
I just got accepted to a different OT program so I will be rescinding my offer! Good luck to everyone that is admitted!! 😊