General Admissions & OTCAS Stanbridge MSOT 2023 Los Angeles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otdaily0404

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I just wanted to connect with those who have been accepted to the Stanbridge MSOT program in Los Angeles! I can't wait to be part of cohort #2!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to connect with those who have been accepted to the Stanbridge MSOT program in Los Angeles! I can't wait to be part of cohort #2!
Hi! I have an interview on May 12th. Any suggestions on how better I can prepare myself for the interview? I am really hoping to get into the Los Angeles program.

Hi! I would suggest prepping for the interview by practicing with friends on talking about why you want to be an occupational therapist and what you did do to prepare yourself for an OT program (shadowing/volunteering/working.) I played a game with my friends where they would point to random objects, and I had to describe them to the best of my ability. This really helped me become confident in talking and thinking quickly on my feet. Overall, just be yourself! This is a chance for them to get to know you. I suggest coming up with questions to ask after your interview as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! I would suggest prepping for the interview by practicing with friends on talking about why you want to be an occupational therapist and what you did do to prepare yourself for an OT program (shadowing/volunteering/working.) I played a game with my friends where they would point to random objects, and I had to describe them to the best of my ability. This really helped me become confident in talking and thinking quickly on my feet. Overall, just be yourself! This is a chance for them to get to know you. I suggest coming up with questions to ask after your interview as well.
Thank you for the advice! I heard there is an essay after the interview. Also that they make a scenario that you have to plan an event with the other interviewees. How did that go?

I just had my interview today. It was pretty quick with the interview questions and the short activities they had us do. I felt pretty comfortable about it. How long did you have to wait for a decision?

Hi everyone! I submitted my application 2 days ago, and am nervous - since this is the only MSOT program I will be applying for! I was wondering when did you all get an email to move along to the interview portion, and if I should contact the admissions office if a few weeks pass by and I haven't heard anything. Thank you so much, and best wishes to you all along the process!

I just interviewed last Friday for the program! How long do they get back to contact you?