Stand Your Ground Law

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Republican In Name Only (RINO) is a pejorative term used by conservative members of the Republican Party of the United States to describe Republicans whose political views or actions they consider insufficiently conservative or otherwise not conforming to their conservative position. The acronym RINO, emerging in the 1990s, is a charge used in campaigns by Republican conservatives against party moderates and liberals who should probably switch political parties.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also question the police investigation (or lack therof) after the murder.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

Did you watch the trial? Their investigation concluded the same as the jury......

I also question the police investigation (or lack therof) after the murder.
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg

I question the media for spinning this into a racial issue. Martin wasn't some sheepish little baby. He was 6'3" and had a history of drugs and violent behavior.

The same night as martin's death, a white marine was murdered by 4 black men at his welcome-home party. Was that racial? No. It was an example of human beings being dumb.

Zimmerman gets his head bashed in and shoots a kid on top of him in self-defense is not racial either; it's unfortunate, but it's self-preservation.

Westboro Baptist Church doesn't make Christians look too good either.

Stupid people and jerks are everywhere.

So a few idiots negates everyone else?

While I completely agree with pgg and Hernandez's sentiments... I also find this too funny not to post

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journa...Anti-Zimmerman-Smear-Proven-False-Video-Proof