stanford email???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

geekgirl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone else get a weird email from stanford stating the remaining interview dates were __ and __, so i should pick from one of those remaining?

the thing is, i never got an interview invitation.

fact is, i'm away from home, so anything in the paper mail is being held by my postoffice (in hindsight, probably not a good idea). so anyone have any ideas about what's going on????

confused.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi geekgirl,

I can't specifically comment as I didn't apply to Stanford, however I'd get on the phone and call the program ASAP. From the phrasing of the e-mail, it sounds like they sent you an interview invite a while ago, and it never reached you.

Best of luck! :)

I just got an email yesterday inviting me for an interview, offering 3 dates...I picked the January 19th one. Hmmm...maybe they just filled up really quickly! FYI, this was the first interview wave, I do believe, so I don't think you missed anything by snail mail.

geekgirl said:
did anyone else get a weird email from stanford stating the remaining interview dates were __ and __, so i should pick from one of those remaining?

the thing is, i never got an interview invitation.

fact is, i'm away from home, so anything in the paper mail is being held by my postoffice (in hindsight, probably not a good idea). so anyone have any ideas about what's going on????

confused.
If you got that kind of email then you got an interview. I was turned down for an interview from there so pick a date and let them know when you are coming.