Stanford Post-Interview Email

Started by deleted1014383
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Did you receive the update email? Only answer if you interviewed in Nov or earlier.

  • Yes

    Votes: 23 40.4%
  • No

    Votes: 34 59.6%

  • Total voters
    57
I think we should also keep in mind that its more likely that people who received this email will be on SDN at the moment. They had a reason to check.
This first round of acceptances may be relatively high as well. Don't most schools interview the best candidates first usually?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This first round of acceptances may be relatively high as well. Don't most schools interview the best candidates first usually?
I have no clue how it works :/ I also have no clue what these numbers mean haha. You could very well be right! Was just posting a potential distorter that came to mind