Stanford Snail Mail

Started by HBKDinobot
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HBKDinobot

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just today (Nov 2) I got an snail mail from Stanford dated September 19th postmarked Oct 30 asking me to fill out a secondary application.

Good thing I got their e-mail and filled it out September 20th.

This happen to anyone else at any other schools? I just find it somewhat odd.
 
Just today (Nov 2) I got an snail mail from Stanford dated September 19th postmarked Oct 30 asking me to fill out a secondary application.

Good thing I got their e-mail and filled it out September 20th.

This happen to anyone else at any other schools? I just find it somewhat odd.
No, but this also happened to me for Stanford. I got the email way before the snail mail.
 
I withdrew my application in early October. In the middle of October, they sent me a snail mail letter acknowledging my withdrawal. Then this week I received a letter asking me to submit my secondary application?!? weirdos