Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Stanford status check?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Wednesday, Nov 27, 2001.

1. Wednesday

Wednesday Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Anyone know if this is working anymore? The update dates say that the next update is already passed. Just wondering because I don't know if they ever received my recommendation letter packet and they were supposed to have it within two weeks. Argh.

Anyone tried calling them lately?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. mpp

mpp SDN Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think it is working. They always seem to be several days behind from what the date it says will be the next update. They say they update it 2-3 times per week but it seems more like once every 10 days.

3. amonkeybutt

amonkeybutt Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

i think it's working also. however, i know they are way behind as far as updating the information. my file was complete for days before they updated the status check.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. brandonite

Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

Usually they actually end up updating it a day or two later than they list on the site. Probably they're behind after the Thanksgiving Day weekend.

5. doppl

doppl Member
    7+ Year Member

I tried to call today but was just passed onto voice mail. I submitted my secondary on 11/5 and their status page still doesn't show my recommendations!!! Hopefully somebody will get back to me.

6. Keith

Keith Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't think it is working, or if it is, they don't update it as often as the board says. As recently as today, my status check revealed that they had not received anything from me. I talked to them today and they confirmed my file was complete and that it went to the ADCOMM on 11-20.