Stanford status check?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wednesday

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if this is working anymore? The update dates say that the next update is already passed. Just wondering because I don't know if they ever received my recommendation letter packet and they were supposed to have it within two weeks. Argh.

Anyone tried calling them lately?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it is working. They always seem to be several days behind from what the date it says will be the next update. They say they update it 2-3 times per week but it seems more like once every 10 days.

i think it's working also. however, i know they are way behind as far as updating the information. my file was complete for days before they updated the status check.

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually they actually end up updating it a day or two later than they list on the site. Probably they're behind after the Thanksgiving Day weekend.

I tried to call today but was just passed onto voice mail. I submitted my secondary on 11/5 and their status page still doesn't show my recommendations!!! Hopefully somebody will get back to me.

I don't think it is working, or if it is, they don't update it as often as the board says. As recently as today, my status check revealed that they had not received anything from me. I talked to them today and they confirmed my file was complete and that it went to the ADCOMM on 11-20.