Stanford Updates?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MacBook Pro

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have any December interviewees received any notifications? I was told that I would be hearing back in mid-January, but no word yet. Has anyone contacted the admissions office?

Also, does anyone know when the adcom meets? I heard Thursdays.

Best of luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

There's another thread here about Stanford updates, and from what I can tell they've just started on November applicants recently, so we have probably another month to wait :/

There's another thread here about Stanford updates, and from what I can tell they've just started on November applicants recently, so we have probably another month to wait :/

I'm pretty sure that they have been reviewing November applications for a while--more than a month I believe.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure that they have been reviewing November applications for a while--more than a month I believe.

For what it's worth, in the other thread, someone who interviewed on the 1st of November just got their acceptance call last week.

For what it's worth, in the other thread, someone who interviewed on the 1st of November just got their acceptance call last week.

Yes, but I also believe that there's someone on that thread who interviewed in late November and received an acceptance in early December.

Yes, but I also believe that there's someone on that thread who interviewed in late November and received an acceptance in early December.

Heh I guess I'm just trying to say that it's probably going to be a while longer before we hear back, especially if it's true that they're backed up. Either way though, good luck!

I wouldn't be too confident about when you'll hear anything. I posted in the other thread: October interview, was told I'd hear in December, called in January, was told to wait til February. Good luck everyone!