• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

stanford??

snowinter

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2004
    Hi guys

any dirt on Stanford? how is the clinical training there? I know there are fellows -- so will i mainly be watching & doing research as a resident? I'ts so impossible to book a ticket to cali and squeeze in the other interivews I have around that time + they have their "evening before" the evening after -- any thoughts on the program? pros / cons?

thanks!
    snow

DrBuzzLightYear

10+ Year Member
    5+ Year Member
    Sep 18, 2004
      extremely small program. a new county hospital is opening up in the area, which is going to take away some of the already small OB volume. they have trouble with gyn volume, but they're hoping the new department chair will improve things. lots of fellows, it can be tough getting OR time for gynonc

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.