Stargirl, this is for you!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baracuda

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I read on the stat page that you got into USC. Can I ask why you're still picking columbia over USC? I'm in a similar boat you're in!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Baracuda!!

well there are many reasons why I picked Columbia over usc

1st: I am a BRUIN!!!
2nd: UCLA is the only good school in Southern Ca!
3rd: I wouldn't want to be a Trojan!!

other than those...

I don't think the PBL program is really for me... If I wanted to learn on my own I would go and get a library card for free and save 70K a year!

how many chances do you get to live in manhattan temporarily? YOu really can't just pick up and move there after you have your practice up and running...

I want to specialize (hopefully ortho) and Columbia would definately be better than usc

COLUMBIA is an IVY LEAGUE...what's usc? It's hidden under the shadow of UCLA! EVERYONE in the world knows of COLUMBIA U!

and most importantly... I Get to meet cool people like BUCKY and NYNOLE :)

are these reason enough? I think so!
I hope these helped...
Message me back if you have any questions....
here's one for you: do you know if we're required to buy lap tops from columbia? i forgot and too lazy to go read up on it :wink:

good luck deciding...they're all good schools so any choice you make will be a great one!

Star

GO BRUINS!

Yes.. but you don't get to meet cool people like me at Columbia :D

It's alright. I'm still vouching for Stargirl to be my classmate.

Members don't see this ad :)
Stan~
you're just too good for us Columbians sniff sniff...

you can be a MIGHTY BRUIN or a USCF-an....

No No... Columbians are way cool ~~

But they are still lucky to have you :)

Stargirl,

No laptop required... and I'm glad you think I'm cool enough to meet you! And, yes, Columbia Rocks!