Start Med School in January?

Started by Clipse
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Clipse

Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Today my pre-med advisor mentioned that some medical schools admit students for matriculation in January, as they have two entering classes per year. Does anyone know which medical schools offer this possibility or where I could find this information?

G'luck to all those on the April MCAT!
 
I've never heard of it...

It doesn't make much sense to me because of the overlap of clinical and didactic training that would occur between students of the same class.
 
let me clarify, I've never heard of it for allopathic schools...I don't know about osteopathic