Starting a practice vs buying one

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Called her when I was considering opening my own shop. Not as helpful as her website makes her out to be. Basically said, “find money to open up, find a spot to open in and then call me back.” Despite the fact that her website advertises securing financing and finding a lease in a good locale. Kinda came off as she wants to do the easy stuff while you handle the early stuff you know nothing about, and then she’ll send you a bill.
I looked into this it seemed helpful :/

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone considered working for mobile NH while starting a practice? I looked into this as well but I’m a little confused on compensation. Most say they’ll give u like 40-45% of collections or something like that.
But usually with how insurances reimburse, there’s a lag with payments.
Is this even a sustainable model to maintain a decent income while building a new practice from the ground up?
If anyone has gone down this route, what’s a safe salary assumption from mobile NH? 80k? 100k? Maybe less?

I think there's more than a couple threads around this forum addressing that. Search option is your friend.