Starting a pre dental club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

A007

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I want to start a pre dental honor society on campus but we already have a pre dental club. The club is pretty much non existent. There have only been a few meetings this semester and only about 5 people at each meeting. This club could have so much potential but is poorly ran. I have so many ideas but I don’t know how to just start a new club when one already exist. What should I do?
 
I want to start a pre dental honor society on campus but we already have a pre dental club. The club is pretty much non existent. There have only been a few meetings this semester and only about 5 people at each meeting. This club could have so much potential but is poorly ran. I have so many ideas but I don’t know how to just start a new club when one already exist. What should I do?
I'd just join the club as eboard next year and change things around. This way you could gain leadership experience (helps when running a practice) and you could also talk about how you transformed a near-death club to a thriving one in your interviews🙂 This is pretty much what I did this year with my honor society!