Starting a pre dental club

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

A007

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I want to start a pre dental honor society on campus but we already have a pre dental club. The club is pretty much non existent. There have only been a few meetings this semester and only about 5 people at each meeting. This club could have so much potential but is poorly ran. I have so many ideas but I don’t know how to just start a new club when one already exist. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

I want to start a pre dental honor society on campus but we already have a pre dental club. The club is pretty much non existent. There have only been a few meetings this semester and only about 5 people at each meeting. This club could have so much potential but is poorly ran. I have so many ideas but I don’t know how to just start a new club when one already exist. What should I do?
I'd just join the club as eboard next year and change things around. This way you could gain leadership experience (helps when running a practice) and you could also talk about how you transformed a near-death club to a thriving one in your interviews:) This is pretty much what I did this year with my honor society!

Reactions: 1 user