Starting Temple this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kcrd

Playing doctor
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have several first and second year medical school texts and review books that I would like to give away. These are all used, in good or fair condition, and some are possibly dated - I graduated from Temple medical school in 2005. I would like these to go to an incoming Temple med student, preferably one who lives in Philly nearby (so that they can be picked up fairly soon.) I only ask that you take all of the free books, not pick-and-choose.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Thats very nice of you. Too bad i live pretty far away. hahaha.
I am going to temple this year and i don't know where should I live. I am torn between graduate housing, the edge, the Univ Village and Kardon. I have heard that the graduate housing is a bit crappy. If you have any experience. let me know. Thanks!

I don't know about grad housing, the edge or kardon, but I live in univ city, and I think it's a nice place for students. it isn't the most convenient place to live in terms of commuting, but it is close to the highways, public transportation and downtown. I think most temple med students live in east falls, which is an easy drive to temple.