state licensing requirements

Started by Portlymutt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Portlymutt

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of the counseling license requirements for each state? I know for instance, that you can be a licensed counselor in Washington with a Master's degree, but I'd like to look at the different state requirements.

Thanks,

Chris
 
Portlymutt said:
Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of the counseling license requirements for each state? I know for instance, that you can be a licensed counselor in Washington with a Master's degree, but I'd like to look at the different state requirements.

Thanks,

Chris

Check with the state associations:

http://www.apa.org/practice/refer.html