• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

State Obama health exchanges = Medicare for all

stim4u

Removed
10+ Year Member
Dec 12, 2005
Just read mail from a commercial insurance trying to pander to medical practices. They are trying to add amendments to existing reinbursement contracts, by adding new state health exachange plans. In the fine print states reinbursement is 100% of medicare EM codes and 95% of all other charges.

My advice is to elect out of these amendments, otherwise all of us will be flooded with low paying commercial insurance plans. The democrats are brilliant in their attempts to allow 'medicare for all'....good day.

Ducttape

SDN Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2011
  1. Attending Physician
About the Ads

Louisville04

10+ Year Member
Oct 8, 2005
  1. Attending Physician
Jan 9, 2010
  1. Attending Physician
I heard one of Obama's czars talking the other night about the EHR mandates that hundreds of millions of taxpayer money have been invested in. Apparently, medical offices and hospitals are still reluctant to embrace the superior vision of Obama and co.

The czar said somthing like, "I wouldn't call it completely dead yet". Ouch, it sounds like reality is getting in the way of the liberal train to paradise again...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.