state school vs. private school. Does it make any differences?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joonkimdds

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I was in middle/high school, some people talked about how private schools are better than public schools (probably in terms of education....or school lunch :))

I was wondering if the same idea applies to private and non private dental schools.
Or does it make difference whether you graduate from ivy league schools vs. non ivy league schools?

Members don't see this ad.

When I was in middle/high school, some people talked about how private schools are better than public schools (probably in terms of education....or school lunch :))

I was wondering if the same idea applies to private and non private dental schools.
Or does it make difference whether you graduate from ivy league schools vs. non ivy league schools?

It is interesting to note that the type of students that Midwestern admitted :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad :)
this woudlnt be the first time... they did take oracle too

We've gotta give something to the Canadians in exchange for their excellent maple syrup sometime, might as well be the gold medal in hockey.:laugh:

Korea needs hocky team. Let Kim Yun Ah play Hocky and she will dominate the game with triple triple spin shot.

Korea needs hocky team. Let Kim Yun Ah play Hocky and she will dominate the game with triple triple spin shot.
South Korea and North Korea both have ice *hockey* teams, they are just terrible and have never qualified for the Olympics. Now field hockey is a different story.