Statistics Spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted103644

Just set something up if people would like to keep track of stats a bit better than the polls... You can see the sheet at this site, or edit it by logging into google docs as

User: "studentdoctor.net"
Password: "nogunners"

If people use this and are honest, it could be really informative. Anyone who likes this idea, keep bumping this thread and try to keep it alive.

Members don't see this ad.

nice use of new internet technology -

good idea, but huge risk of people being jerks... I just hope people dont have so much time to waste as to make up stuff to piss other people off!

i will fill it in when i get the chance...

btw slack percentage =?

I love the idea. I don't really want to be Debbie Downer, but I feel like it is missing a few things. Does rejection mean before or after interview? What about withdrawals? Might I suggest copying the mdapps format for schools so that tallies can be made accurately?

Members don't see this ad :)
Feel free to request changes... As for people messing with it, please don't, but it does save all revisions.

Just set something up if people would like to keep track of stats a bit better than the polls... You can see the sheet at this site, or edit it by logging into google docs as

If people use this and are honest, it could be really informative. Anyone who likes this idea, keep bumping this thread and try to keep it alive.

I agree that this is way more helpful than those polls. But what is slack %

Haha, slack % = secondaries/primaries. If there are any more categories people would like to see, just let me know.

I've fixed up the site a bit more. Please contribute!

i don't think it autosaved my input.

edit: never mind. time lag.