Quantcast

Stats and Rank lists

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GooseWing

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Very cool to see many of you organizing your rank lists.

Would any of you mind using that anonymous account to post your stats (e.g., Step 1, # honors, # pubs/posters, etc.) along with where you ended up being invited to interview? Just an MS3 trying to ballpark what I can expect next year.

I understand if you're hesitant about sharing personal information. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!

Radiologyreviews2015

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
I think this type of information will be very helpful for applicants trying to hone in on the tier of programs that should apply to. May I suggest we provide the information reported in NRMP Charting Outcomes, which we fill out in our NRMP profile based on what we entered into ERAS:

Applicant type: Senior in a US allopathic medical school
USMLE Step 1 score:
USMLE Step 2CK score:
Number of research experiences:
Number of abstracts, presentations, and publications:
Number of work experiences:
Number of volunteer experiences:
AOA: yes/no
Student/graduate of one of the 40 US medical schools with the highest NIH funding: yes/no
PhD: yes/no
Other graduate degree: yes/no

Interview invitations:
Applied but did not receive interview invitation:

Last edited:

DeucesHigh3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Very cool to see many of you organizing your rank lists.

Would any of you mind using that anonymous account to post your stats (e.g., Step 1, # honors, # pubs/posters, etc.) along with where you ended up being invited to interview? Just an MS3 trying to ballpark what I can expect next year.

I understand if you're hesitant about sharing personal information. Just thought I'd ask. Thanks!
It's a shame that people don't utilize http://matchapplicants.com/radiology/ the way they did in the late 2000s. I was actually shocked by how on-point the subjective descriptions of programs and interview days were, even if 6+ years out of date.

stevefrancis

Reaction score
It's a shame that people don't utilize http://matchapplicants.com/radiology/ the way they did in the late 2000s. I was actually shocked by how on-point the subjective descriptions of programs and interview days were, even if 6+ years out of date.

That website is no longer maintained. Many of the pages don't work any more. It 6+ years out of date because it has been non-functioning for 6+ years.

Radiologyreviews2015

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
actually that link does work. there are profiles on there from 2016 (current match cycle). the old url doesn't work (radiology.matchapplicants.com). I think that's where the confusion is