Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I am new to these boards, and I have a question regarding my stats. I did a search and did not see any threads about stats for pre-vets, but here is mine. What do you think my honest chances are of getting into Vet school somewhere in the US:
Male
23
Resident of Wisconsin
Undergraduate degree in Medical Technology
GPA: 3.5
Science GPA: 3.1-3.2
GRE: 1100
2 years (greater than 1500 hours) experience in both large animal and small animal veterinary medicine
Good LOR from both large animal dairy vet and a small animal vet
Male
23
Resident of Wisconsin
Undergraduate degree in Medical Technology
GPA: 3.5
Science GPA: 3.1-3.2
GRE: 1100
2 years (greater than 1500 hours) experience in both large animal and small animal veterinary medicine
Good LOR from both large animal dairy vet and a small animal vet
Can't wait for it to be over!