Status changed today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smileurdentist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys
Boston status in AADSAS just got changed today from the long paragraph into "Thank you for Applying to Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Your application has been received and it is complete at this time."
Does that mean anything (just before dec 3rd"???
I did not get interview from them
does that mean rejection is coming on Monday????

what do you guys think?

Members don't see this ad.

Hm mine changed to that before I got an interview, but that was a long time ago. When did you mail out your app?

i interviewed there and my status was changed to "please check back on dec 3rd." i think they're just doing updates for all the applicants. i remember them saying that they do portal updates every thursday or friday

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys
Boston status in AADSAS just got changed today from the long paragraph into "Thank you for Applying to Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Your application has been received and it is complete at this time."
Does that mean anything (just before dec 3rd"???
I did not get interview from them
does that mean rejection is coming on Monday????

what do you guys think?

i got that message today as well
my app was sent on 9/28

Mine has said that message ("Thank you for Applying to Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Your application has been received and it is complete at this time.") since 08/01/2012. Application was complete and sent in 2nd batch...and I didn't receive an interview from them either...

Mine has said that message ("Thank you for Applying to Boston University School of Dental Medicine. Your application has been received and it is complete at this time.") since 08/01/2012. Application was complete and sent in 2nd batch...and I didn't receive an interview from them either...
Me too :( since 10/04/12. Have this message and no interview invite...Rejection?

Me too :( since 10/04/12. Have this message and no interview invite...Rejection?

Not sure...maybe though. I just don't get why some schools wait to reject on Dec. 3rd or whatever, I mean if you wanna reject us, just send us your decision the day it was made...hopefully it just means nothing though and we're reading too much into it. But time (in 2 days and 23 hours!) will tell!

Has anyone got please check back status for UCSF?

I interviewed at BU a couple weeks ago and the portal now says "please check back on december 3rd for more information regarding your decision status with this school"

I don't think it means anything but exactly what it says. Let's just all be patient and hope for the best.